Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Father's Day is coming...



...and I had a fun idea for a card, which could be very cheap, or just quite cheap depending on whether you know a lager drinker! I cut a can open and in half, and ran it through the Big Shot using the really cute SU "Perfect Polka Dots" embossing folder. Then I used the cute Sizzlits/SU "Lots of Tags" die to cut the label. I wrote freehand using the Signo white gel pen on the tag and the teeny snipped where I wrote "dad". I mounted it on some shiny gold card that I had hanging around, which has slightly curled with the aluminium (an added design feature surprise!).

Hope you like my money saving idea, I've got some more coming up in the next few weeks too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.