Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Here I go again...

... embarking on another "irresistible" craft project. This week it's a beautiful jelly roll quilt. I saw this one from OhSewFabulousQuilts on etsy http://www.etsy.com/listing/70322452/oversize-lap-quilt-featuring-verna-by. This is the fabric:

















isn't it gorgeous? (it's called Verna by Moda) - I had to have it STRAIGHT AWAY. I spent ages on my pc at the weekend looking for one in England. The first one I bought, they emailed to say it was out of stock, then I ordered one somewhere else, they contacted me to say it was incomplete. Finally, I found one, possibly the last one in England and it arrived today. I can't wait to make my quilt.

If you haven't done quilting before, jelly rolls are a brilliant place to start. I made my first one recently, it went really quickly and I am so delighted with it. I can be found in our kitchen snuggled under it far too often.














I'll be back with an update on progress soon I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.