Saturday, 21 May 2011

I've been having fun...

...lifting this design from the Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue. The best thing about it is that my daughter has just asked me if she can have it to put on her bedroom door - the ultimate accolade!!!
















To make it I used:



  • Scalloped circle made from Rose Red patterns from the designer series paper pattern stack (subtles) made by sticking little 1" die-cut circles to the back of a circle and outlined with signo white gel pen

  • Photo framed with Rose Red smooth card (subtles) cut out with the top note bigz die with my NEW Big Shot (wa-hey!) and initials in the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet (Wa-double-hey!)

  • Stamping: sideways butterfly from the "Nature Walk" stamp set and face on butterfly "All a Flutter" stamp, title label from "Just Believe", all stamped in stazon on some designer series paper pattern stack

  • Flowers cut out of pale pink felt with the Flower, Daisies #2 die

  • Organza ribbon in Whisper White

  • A selection of SU designer buttons

  • Calico, embroidery silk and embroidery hoop from my local supplier

  • I did a bit of stitching but it's mostly stuck down with glue dots, they are really sticky!
Any questions, please comment!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.