Thursday, 2 June 2011

Enjoying half term...

...except that we managed to be on a day trip to Cambridge on Monday on practically the only day it's rained for the last three months. Got soaked and ended up in the B&B all evening - lucky it was a nice one!
Thought I'd show you my progress on the quilt. I've joined all the beautiful stacks up with a pair of re-purposed pillow cases. They are embossed-effect thick cotton in a bright white; I'm very pleased with the effect so far. I've decided to piece the other side as well, this time with little two inch squares, so I may be some time yet with the finished article...

1 comment:

  1. This is going to be a lovely quilt, Helen. I love how you have used a re-cyled pillowcase!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.