Friday, 24 June 2011

Had a hoot last night...

...playing with my brand new and brilliant owl punch from Stampin'Up.  What a versatile product, and the characters it produces are amazing.  It will be great for christmas cards, easter, graduation/exams,  you name it, it's such a great investment.  I could go on, but I'll try to hold back and just show you the results of my playing last night:
The little eyes give them such character don't you think?  I cannot take credit for all of these, some of the designs I found on the web, and my daughter came up with the horse.

The punch is available to order from me, it looks like this and normally costs £15.50 + postage.  BUT if you order with me by 26th July 2011 with at least one other SU product, and you could collect from me, it will only be £14 and no postage. 
As you can see from the design, you can also use it to cut three different sizes of circle and the dinkiest heart too.  This is the most versatile punch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.