Tuesday, 28 June 2011

You will flip...

...for this piece of simple but incredibly fun paper engineering.  When I saw this one I COULDN'T WAIT to have a go! I take no credit except for finding it, it's on a YouTube channel called stampwithtami and also on her blog. 
And here is my first attempt.




Can you believe they're all the same card????  When I have worked out how to film myself with no hands spare I will do a video!  You just fold it to get from one little card to the next.  It's a card, it's a game!  This is a grown up one for my mum using elegant soiree and the just believe stamp set, but kids will love it too with their favourite characters, and it would make a really dinky photo album.  LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.