Sunday, 10 July 2011

Got a headache?...

...get a packet of Panadol!

I saw this idea in Craft Stamper a few years ago and have been using one for postage stamps since then, it's a great shape and pretty sturdy with a built-in fastener.  I thought I'd make a new one, using my current favourite Springtime Vintage DSP collection.  Just take a Panadol folder packet, and pull out the tablets in the inside. Rough up the surfaces a bit with a nail file, and use double sided tape to attach pretty paper to the cover and inside, and trim down.  I used some grosgrain ribbon and cut out a few flowers from the same paper that I used on the inside.  Then I used a sponge to edge the whole lot with my top colour, Baja Breeze.  I used the "just for you" stamp from Just Believe but didn't ink the "just".  This little folder will hold postage stamps, post it's, business cards... all sorts!  And it only takes scraps of paper!  Hope you like...
 


Springtime Vintage Designer Paper from the Mini Catalogue p 17
Code 121782 £8.75 for 12 doublesided sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.