Sunday, 10 July 2011

3 very different window cards...

... that have come out surprisingly different considering the layout's the same.  I'd love to see what they inspire you to create - just put a link in the comments.
First I cut the holes using the extra large plain square punch.  Then ran the Daisies die through my big shot, and used Welcome Baby from the current hostess set Something to Celebrate (except I didn't manage to mask the comma grr). The silver elastic gives a really neat finish, don't you think?
I used the embosslits butterfly die to cut out the three butterflies, edged everything in Rose Red ink with a sponge dauber and finished with the rose red binding that I scrunched up a bit first.
A bit out of season I know, but the little chicks are sooo dinky with their funny little eyes and I got the squares wonky so it needed to be something cute.  I made the chicks in seconds using the BRILLIANT owl punch.  Finished with ric-rac from my stash to continue the wonky theme.

1 comment:

  1. You have some great ideas Helen. Thanks for sharing. Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.