Friday, 1 July 2011

I love the natural look...

...of the nature walk set.  This card was inspired by the cards on this blog, thank you Arlett.  I just love this shabby chic effect, easily achieved by building a background using a sponge and a ruler to apply the ink, and quickly inking stamps with the lovely stampin' write pens for a slightly more watery effect.
 

The paper in the background of the photo is from the gorgeous Very Vintage set, so pretty, it costs £8.25 for 12 sheets of double sided paper, just contact me to order.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen,
    I also love this shabby chic effect and your card is fantastic.
    It's amazing, that you took a ruler for creating your background. This is a very good idea and I will keep it in mind.
    Kind regards,
    Arlett

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.