Sunday, 10 July 2011

I'm loving these butterflies...

...they're so versatile and great for using up scraps.  I used it in yesterday's post, and here's another example.  This time, I cut up a Coke can and ran that through the Big Shot with the embosslits die.  It works a treat, though you do have to be careful when you're initially cutting the can with scissors as the edges are a bit sharp.

I'm very happy with this simple design.  I used glue dots to stick the little butterflies on, I don't think anything else would have done it.  I love the contrast of the "night of navy" card stock with the matt silver. 


Stampin'Up! Embosslits butterfly die (118138) - a bargain at £10.50
Embosses and cuts 5 butterflies in one easy big shot pass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.