Thursday, 14 July 2011

Serendipity...

...struck last night, twice!  I was experimenting with the enchanting daisies 2 die cutter and wondered whether it would be able to cut foam sheet (I think the brand I tried was called funky foam).  The answer is YES, beautifully.  So then I wondered if it would make a stamp if you mounted it on perspex.  The answer is YES, beautifully.  So I experimented in Rose Red ink, which was nice, then decided to do it in Baja Breeze (my favourite colour), but I forgot to clean the stamp.  So it started purply-blue and then progressively more baja-ish.  And this is what I ended up with.  There are a couple of smudges, but I think these two ideas are definitely something to work on!

Have you had a moment where a new idea has come to you by mistake?  Do put it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.