Friday, 15 July 2011

A flower made of flowers...

...and a therapeutic session stamping and punching.  (Sounds like a Combat workout!)

I had fun stamping lots of little flowers using the hostess Pot Pourri set and then cutting them out with the matching punch.  I stuck them round the edge of a circle with glue, then the next layer with Dimensionals, then used two layers of dimensionals for the last few petals.  It's mounted on torn Certainly Celery then Baja Breeze cardstocks.  I just coloured the leaves and stalk with my certainly celery marker and built up lots of layers for a stronger colour.  Next time I'm going to stamp blue on blue instead of blue on white, and remember to colour in the leaves before I stick them on!

2 comments:

  1. you have some fab ideas Helen, this is great! Love it!
    Justine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't have done it without borrowing your stamp and punch - so thanks! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.