Monday, 11 July 2011

There's a bit of the collector in most papercrafters...

...don't you think? I was just thinking how nice it is to have every colour of SU plain paper from all four of the standing SU collections since my last SU order! Not in a smug way, but just that it was exciting to have everything available for me to use...

So I wondered if you might like a set too...

I have put together a limited number of sets of 6"x6" papers (total 40 pieces) including every one of the SU standing collection (subtles and neutrals are textured, regals and brights are smooth and it does not include the in-colours).  I have carefully cut and wrapped these in a whole metre of new certainly celery grosgrain ribbon , for the bargain price of £5.75 for 40 sheets. That is a seriously CHEAP way of getting all the colours.  If you're in the Redhill area, you're welcome to collect, otherwise, I'll charge postage at cost. If you'd rather have a set of 12"x6" pages, that would be £11.00 + postage. 

Just contact me to buy a pack (or anything else of course!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.