Monday, 25 July 2011

Woodstock weekend...

With apologies to my crafty readers who won't recognise anyone! 

Most people would probably use facebook but I admit it leaves me very confused, so I've taken the liberty of using this blog to publish some pics from this weekend just gone.

Great weekend everyone, so lovely to see you; so brilliant the way the children all mucked in and were friends from age 1 - 23.  No names or captions to protect the innocent!  Already looking forward to next year.  Big thanks Richard and Sue xxxxx





















1 comment:

  1. Find it hard to believe these are the little boys who used to clutter up my house in Purley. Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.