Monday, 15 August 2011

The perfect scrapbook embellishment...

...and you make it yourself whenever you need one!

I made this page about spring following a post-operative drug- induced sleepless euphoric night!  But I never finished it (maybe you have one or two projects like this) because I wanted a photo to jolly it up.  Then today I had the idea of letting the words be the focus and jolly-ing it up with some flowers cut with my super-duper daisies die (from SU!). I used a daffodil delight (yellow) ink pad to vary the tone of the flowers and filled in the centres of the flowers with some micro-beads.

Have you got a project you have nearly finished but haven't quite got round to it?  Maybe today could be the day you actually complete it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.