Sunday, 7 August 2011

With great knowledge...

...comes great responsibility!  Now that I know it, I feel I have to share this delicious recipe, the best  I have ever tasted, with thanks to Marie, and it's so easy to make!

Carrot and Banana Cake

Ingredients:
8oz SR Flour
2tsp Baking Powder
5oz Muscovado Sugar
2oz Raisins
4oz grated carrots
2 ripe bananas, mashed
2 eggs
5 fl oz (150 ml) sunflower oil

Blend all the ingredients together and pour into a 8" tin.  Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 for 50-60 minutes.  Cool in the tin for a few minutes before turning out.  I understand this improves with age but it's never had the chance!  You can frost it if you want but it really doesn't need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.