Monday, 24 October 2011

Deck the halls...

...oh, I'm sorry, really, but we paper crafters have to get going with Christmas earlier than most, and I have got all these lovely new papers to be playing with!  Plus I was inspired by margaret's post (again) to create this really quick pre-breakfast card.


I used 3 designs from "Mocha Morning" Speciality designer paper from my new catalogue sample pack, and the ornament cutter which has got to be worth its weight for christmas crafting (more of this ridiculously useful crafting item soon).  The baubles are flocked paper for a bit of extra texture, and the strips of paper are both shimmery gold.  Yum.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen,
    This is gorgeous! Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog and I'm glad that I "inspire" you! Carry on CASeing I'm flattered (thanks for the credit and the link too)
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.