Thursday, 27 October 2011

A Hallowe'en shadow box...

...was not my own idea, I got it from shimelle, but I feel I've made it my own with Stampin Up "Frightful Sight" papers and punches and some found bits and pieces.


I used the owl punch to make the ghost, the devil and the hanging bat (spotted here) and the witch was an inspired combination of all these punches: owl, pennant, ornament, scallop circle, word (also copied from someone who had copied from someone else, you know the story...)  I'm especially pleased to use the Bacardi bottle top that I've had for ages after picking it up on a walk, and the little glass pumpkin that I made with my glass torch.  The trusty signo gel pen was used to draw the white spider web on acetate.

Hope you like it; do please post a link to your hallowe'en creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.