Sunday, 23 October 2011

Look what I got yesterday...

... I bought a full set of the SU! 2011-12 designer paper collection, just look at this:
That's 14 collections, 6 pieces of 6x6 in each set, by my calculations that adds up to a staggering 86 pieces of beautiful paper, nearly all double sided*. I had a terrible job photographing them because there are SO MANY, this was the only photo that didn't have my feet in it as well!
Would you like a set too?  It would  cost £145.50 to buy a full collection of this year's papers, but you can have a piece of every one to experiment and create with for only £18!  Or you can own a half page of each (6"x12") for the special price of £35, or a whole page of each for £69!  Once I have 8 paper shares, then I can order them and send them out to you.  This offer is unlikely to be repeated, so get in touch as soon as you can to let me know of your interest.  In the meantime, I'm off to play....

Happy Sunday, thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Those look like such fun to use! Can't wait to see your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment; I'm paralysed by indecision about where to start though!!!!! (but it's a good problem to have)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.