Sunday, 2 October 2011

My StampinUp wish list ...

...is always pretty long, but I thought I'd let you know some of my favourites out of the lovely new products SU has just launched:
  • 5 yummy new in-colours (ok, I admit, I already pre-ordered the mixed 12x12 paper pack and pens; page 90)
  • Five trios of FABRIC which coordinate with designer paper and accessories and of course with the SU colour families (won't be able to resist Candy Cane Christmas, see page 105, it will go beautifully with the Baja Breeze seam binding, methinks)
  • Lots of new punches (my two personal favourites: the double bunting punch which cuts out a plain triangle and a scalloped triangle IN ONE and the wonderfully ornate lace ribbon border  they're on pages 119 and 116 respectively.)
  • Masses of new BRAD styles (that's paper fasteners to the old fashioned brits among us).  (The ones I fancy are the really gorgeous antique style brads - every one's a winner! - see them on page 109)

  • Obviously lots of new stamps, paper designs and ribbon (definitely hoping to put the Christmas jumbo wheel stamp (p24 ) on my order, it looks extremely versatile, and as far as papers go, probably Domestic Goddess (p98)
  • Hopefully some samples of this loveliness will be on their way to me soon (yay!) once I've counted my pennies. Some could be on its way to you too, and if you order before 15th October you can piggy back on my order and get FREE postage* because I'm ordering for myself then so it arrives in time for my BIRTHDAY.  Would you like to see the goodies in real life before you buy?  Pay me a visit, come to a make and take at my house, or get some friends together and I'll come to yours,  Just call me to find out more, on 01737 762078!

* Free Postage applies if you can collect from me in Redhill.  Otherwise couriered postage direct to your door is only £4.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.