Tuesday, 4 October 2011

A scrapbooking coincidence...

...happened this weekend.  I have been puzzling for a few weeks over some photos from DD's birthday - one close up and 8 group ones.  They wouldn't all fit on one page, it looked too busy.  And then - Shimelle to the rescue!  She actually featured a way of scrapping 1+8 photos this month on her blog here.  Off  I went, and this is the result:


I used red riding hood red card stock for the base and the retired love letters double sided papers and I might add a few bits and pieces more, like some more washi tape.  Oh, and I stuck those papers down better after  I took the photo! Thanks Shimelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.