Sunday, 20 November 2011

Been busy, busy, busy ...

...this week:  my daughter organised a fashion show at her school this week, my mum visited, all the usual stuff, plus getting ready for Friday/Saturday's Open Studio at my house.  Thank you so much to all who came to say hi and also to those who were kind enough to buy something.  As usual I LOVED having you call by, doing glass bead-making demos, taster sessions, and catching up with your news. 

Joe and Tessa were great colleagues and I think a good and successful time was had by all.  Just in case any of my family are reading my blog, "you were brilliant with all the disruption and thank you too".

There was lots of interest this weekend in the Christmas Journal workshop that I will be running starting THIS TUESDAY, and I understand that there is a feature on the Christmas Journal by Shimelle in this month's Mollie Makes magazine - I will be back with news as soon as I get my hands on one tomorrow.  If you want to know more about creating your own Christmas Journal, get in touch on 01737 762078, and if you decide to come one or more (only £8 per session), I promise you will not regret it - you will end up with something precious and totally unique to you, whatever you decide to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.