Wednesday, 9 November 2011

The oldest filofax in town?...

...I love my filofax, and I've had it about 15 years (none of that iphoney stuff for me).  The problem was, it was a very boring black colour.  So I decided to cover it with a piece of StampinUp's designer paper.  It's turned out great, very "orla kiely", and I tied it with some narrow grosgrain ribbon to finish. 

I'm considering more embellishment, what would you add?

If you'd like some paper to cover your filofax or any other important book, check out the website (link in the sidebar), and get in touch! 01737 762078.


Cheerful treat DSP - £8 for 12 double-sided sheets

1 comment:

  1. On my filofax Helen, I added a button to the centre of the bow in a contrasting colour and tied it with linen thread.... Have you got any of the new Antique brads?
    Love that paper, it is very Orla Kiely isn't it...
    Justine x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.