Friday, 30 December 2011

Christmas Journal #2...

My daughters have made me a personal advent calendar this year with gifts and chocolate, so I included day one's note and journalled on the back of the note to put in the pocket about how sweet they are!

 My craft space is also the spare room and it gets into the most awful mess at Christmas...

My cotton reel ran out this day and I realised that between us my daughter and I have used 1km of thread since the spring when I bought it!

I remember when my brother woke me and my parents at 5:35 one Christmas morning, thinking it was 7:25 so I've done a postcard to him in the pocket, with a photo of the two of us when we were little:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.