Friday, 30 December 2011

More Christmas Journal...

I did a lot of my shopping on the internet this year, and felt I had to send those responsible a little thank you! 


I had a super evening with my girls, having their christmas haircuts and generally larking about, so I sent them a postcard to say thank you.

Although they've grown out of the nativity plays, I felt suddenly nostalgic for the ole' nativity play, and I'd found an old cd of one of their performances.  I've now rubbed the pencil marks out, by the way!


Now then, I have a glorious secret that I can't even tell you about yet, dear blog-reader, but I wanted to remember loving having it over this christmas, so I wrote a little postcard to-whom-it-may-concern!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.