Saturday, 17 March 2012

An elephant is for life...

...not just for Christmas!  The pattern for this little sweetie arrived this morning and I just had to make it, and because I haven't been at work this week, I was lucky enough to have time to give it a go straight away.  I dug into my Stampin'Up fabric stash and pulled out this one -  Candy Cane Christmas - and after a few mistakes, I produced this:


You get three coordinating pieces of pure cotton, of about 68x45cm, for under £9, a bargain I think.  I only used about a quarter of one piece.  I wonder whether it's a "he" or a "she" - what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. i love him and yes i think he is a him :) could you please let me know where yu got the pattern from?

    craftylittlemoo@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm tending towards a "he" too. I might try the next one in a floral corduroy that used to be a little skirt my girls wore, and see whether that one feels like a "she". The pattern's by Heather Bailey, and I got it from RUcraft, here's the link. http://www.rucraft.co.uk/heather-bailey-effie-olli-elephant-pattern, probably available lots of other places too.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.