Sunday, 13 May 2012

Scrap365 ...

...issued their May sketch challenge here.  I immediately liked this sketch as the "flap" at the top of page and the two-washer fastening reminded me of the memo envelopes they used at my school.  As I have been waiting to scrap the school reunion we had last year, I used the sketch as a starting point for this project. Unfortunately, my photos were the wrong shape for the sketch, but rules are made to be broken, right?  The stripey/spotty paper pieces make an envelope for the other bits and pieces I want to keep from the reunion, and for other school photos to keep safe.  At the reunion someone coined the phrase "Culhamni" so I used that as the title.




Have you got an event you've scrapped recently?  if so, please put a link in the comments!
ttfn Helen x

5 comments:

  1. Such a great LO, thank you for taking part:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, you have really made the most of that flap (I'm a big fan of memo envelopes too!). Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little flags are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for looking and commenting, ladies!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.