Thursday, 14 June 2012

Yay, it's sunny...

...so I decided to take advantage of the good weather, but, tragically, not in a sunning-myself-and-relaxing-with-a-pina-colada kind of way.  Instead, I took myself off to the local supermarket and hired a CARPET CLEANER.  Do I hear a YAY for me?  No?

So yes, I have had a very boring day, have sore hands and back, and the whole house smells of a cross between wet sheep and the Boots' shampoo counter.  BUT, will you look at some of the water that came out of the reservoir?  That was from just one room.


YUK!  I am ashamed, dear Reader, that I have not had the carpets cleaned since they were laid sometime in the previous decade, but it is very satisfying to know that that dirt is no longer sharing houseroom with me. No craft for me today (obvious) or tomorrow (I'm going to be doing the second half of all the rooms once they've properly dried off), but hope to be back with some crafty stuff for you soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.