Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Renewed crafting energy...

...hit me last night after a friend called to say how much she loved the card I sent her.  So I rushed to my crafting post and made another one, just the same.  The photo's a bit washed out due to the bright sunshine (the what?!):



I used the Owl Builder Punch to cut out 9 main shapes from text paper, folded each in half longways and trimmed off the ears and feet. Then I stuck them together. I used "hint of pesto" teardrop to ink all the edges and stamped a panel of words in the middle of a 4x6 card, and inked the edges.  I stuck the "pear" on top of the word panel and added a little stalk.

5 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous. I got a nearly new book this summer to use for crafting and now you've really inspired me. Now just to bring myself to tear into it...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it - do put up a link when you've bitten the bullet and made something!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card Helen!!!! Just brilliant!!!!!! You have inspired me...yet again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great Helen! Love it! Thanks for sharing!!!
    xxx Maaike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maaike, and thank you for visiting from our Stampin Up demo page, and especially for such a kind comment. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.