Wednesday, 3 October 2012

I live on a street....

... 10 minutes' walk from a town...

... If there's a space people park outside my house for the day to go to the station or to work ...

... I don't like it, but hey, it's not against the law...

... Sometimes people from out of town park there for a week and get a taxi to the airport for their holiday...

... I like that even less, but there's no law against that either ...

... Yesterday, though, this whole parking thing went too far ...

 ... That's our house with the green door.  They've got to be kidding me!

... And it's still there now for the second night running. You're not telling me he's gone to the airport?????????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.