Sunday, 3 February 2013

Project Linus #2...

...following on from my previous post on project Linus, there are two more beautiful fat quarter bundles which have just come out in the new Stampin Up Spring Catalogue and been added to the fabric range:



The More Amore text fabric is my favourite, but the whole More Amore suite is so lovely, I want it all!  See the whole catalogue here.   My previous offer still applies - I will discount my commission if you wish to order this fabric for a Linus quilt.  These fabrics may only be available for a limited period.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those little hearts on a stick! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know they did fabrics and these are gorgeous! What a lovely idea too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.