Saturday, 16 March 2013

Had a great day ...

...doing craft with lots of lovely visitors to my open house.  Thank you to everyone who came by to have some crafty fun together today and a special welcome to my blog if you're calling in from the open house.  I hope you enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you soon!

There was a small casualty today, that I had planned to show you,but it got a bit... well....dipped in some tea actually.  But I'm going to show you anyway - just try not to look at that big stain at the bottom of the card!


This uses lots of goodies from the spring catalogue:
* The lovely lovely more amore paper
* Primrose Petals coordinations cardstock
* A builder brad with a large gem
* Paper Lace ribbon
* Super pretty organza ribbon in primrose petals

If you'd like to get your paws on any of these products, just give me a call.  I promise I'll not dip them in tea before I hand them over!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your open house sounds fab Helen! I love this card with that builder brad with a large gem centre and the paper banners are gorgeous. (I'm resolutely ignoring the tea stain!) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen . . . I'm part of Vicky's team too . . . just popped over to say Hi and to congratulate you on your successful Open Day.

    This card looks great (apart from the tea dipping!).

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tea dipped card! I might have to try that intentionally!!!! :) Wish I could have been at your open house....maybe one of these days!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.