Monday, 13 May 2013

Took some advice...

...last week from Shimelle's Blog.  She was talking about how difficult it can be to USE your lovely supplies instead of just stroking them... and sometimes when you finally come back to a favourite piece of paper or  embellishment, you simply don't love it like you used to!  I can really empathise with this as I am a terrible hoarder.  My Stampin Up upline Vicky helped me with this by pointing out that the three cards I made with one piece of favourite designer paper were now making three people happy instead of just one.  And now I have made this little sign to keep where I craft to remind me all the time.  It took just one piece of double sided 12x12 paper, and I love it WAY more now!


If you like the idea of creating a project like this with your favourite words of wisdom, why not come on one of my papercrafting workshops, Crafty Mondays or Tuesday evenings, see the details above or get in touch to register your interest.

3 comments:

  1. What a pearl of wisdomosity! I love your gorgeous piece of wall art Helen! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous sign and good advice! I like the thought of spreading happiness with paper! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra! Good old Shimelle and Vicky!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.