Monday, 15 July 2013

Our last crafty Monday...

...for a while anyway! This morning we explored "Cathedral Window" technique, making a pincushion following a Moda Bake Shop pattern I first spotted on Marelize's blog.  I love the way the fabric folds back making a crescent and the buttons are cute too:


I have even made a little progress towards finishing my cathedral window cushion.  I lost heart before because I didn't do it properly and it's not quite as neat as I would like, but looking at it again, it's quite pretty, so I am going to cover up the mistakes with some buttons:


It's been fun ladies, hope you enjoyed it too and see you in September.
x x

Join in with Marelize's sewing Monday blog party here!

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty little pin cushion Helen! I love the curves and the layered button looks beautiful. I can't see any mistakes in your cushion cover - it looks fab! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.