Friends have often been kind enough to say they admire my journals, but resisted taking the plunge themselves, saying they would not know where to start, and not have the time! This is why I'm so delighted that StampinUp have just produced the most beautiful journal "This and That", with lots of lovely coordinating products to make your journal making quick and fun. Have a quick look at this cute video about it:
This simple style of "smash it in" scrapbooking is such great fun and is bound to look great given how pretty the pages are. You could also use it for Baby Memories, Wedding Preparations, Special Photos, Family Tree, a Prayer/Readings journal, Book and/or Film journal, Autograph book, Leaving/end of school messages, Party guest book, event planner....seriously, I can't think of any teenage girl or woman who couldn't use this!
To make it completely straightforward for you, I've put together a special value kit, for you to enjoy or give as a thoughtful and desirable gift.
Your "This and That, and the other" bundle contains
* This and That Journal - 30 gorgeous designer double-page layouts with cute pockets and two pretty envelopes (catalogue price £9.95).
* Perfect white signo gel pen (worth £3.50)
* Tombow glue - the BEST paper glue ever (£3.25)
* Pack of coordinating hexagon die cuts to help you embellish your pages
* Pack of 10 handmade journalling Tags to write your stories on
* Washi Tape and clips sample collection (alternative methods for attaching things to your journal pages).
* Beautiful handmade, handstamped drawstring bag to protect it and keep it all together when you're out and about, and for storage once it's finished.
(it's free to collect, and I will charge postage at cost)
All for only...£18.50! In fact, it's such good value you might want to upgrade your kit with some gorgeous coordinating extras from Stampin Up:
* Remember this Date and Words Stamp - £4.95
* Set of 4 coordinating sticker sheets - £4.50
* Bundle of 3 rolls of Washi Tape Epic Day or Gingham Garden - £4.50
* Epic Day designer paper pack (12 double sided 12"x12" sheets - £9.95
* Double ended Stampin'Marker/s (use to write and to ink up stamp) - £2.95
* Ink Pad (full sized click shut pad) - £4.95
Look at the loveliness!
And here's a close up of what you get with the Rotary Stamp - basically, it's 12 scrapbook-friendly phrases AND perpetual dates for only £4.50!