Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Do you prefer cheese or quilting?...

.. what a strange question, you might be thinking!  Let me explain:

At my quilting evening last week I was finishing off my cushion with some really pretty buttons (Vintage Faceted Designer ones from StampinUp) to cover up my little mistakes.  I like this pattern very much and explained to my quilty mateys how to do the pattern, which we were all happily calling "Cathedral City". It eventually occurred to me that is actually known as Cathedral WINDOW, and Cathedral City is, in fact, England's Favourite Cheddar!

So there's your question!  What's it to be - Quilting or Cheese?


The next QUILTING meeting is 20th August 7:30-9:30 - why don't you come along too? Contact me for details.  And if you're after cheese, I might even be able to provide some of that too!  xxx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.