Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Yum Yum, ice cream....

..I laughed out loud when I saw this picture of me in our holiday snaps.  There is, regrettably, nothing that makes me smile quite like the prospect of an imminent sweet treat!  And what better in 40 degree heat than an Italian ice cream?


And as soon as I got back to my craft room, I was inspired to make this little card:


I used my lately neglected stampin up cupcake and pennant punches and four of the five lovely new in-colours to produce this monster ice cream - yum!  These colours even sound yummy: strawberry slush, pistachio pudding, baked brown sugar and crisp cantaloupe.  I didn't fancy coastal cabana as a flavour much, but think it makes quite a good background!

There is a full range of products (pens, inks, ribbons etc etc) in these five in-colours that will be available for two years till June 2015.  Contact me to order some today, or check out the catalogue by clicking on the right hand side bar ----------->

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely photo of you Helen and it made me smile too. Love the card too - now that is a MEGA ice cream! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable picture and a yummy and adorable card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.