Monday, 30 September 2013

IKEA to the rescue...

... again.

I had a trip to IKEA last week and picked up all sorts of inexpensive glass doo-dads that I thought might be useful for crafting.  Here's the first experiment:


I found it in the oven-to-table section (it cost £4ish), and used some stunning StampinUp paper and lace to pretty it up.  I just lined the inside of the tray with the paper, cut it to size and used tombow glue to stick it to the base and then adhere the lace all round.  I've used it as a dressing table set here but I'm more likely to use it for those little crafting bits and pieces that I seem to always find on my floor (who can possibly have put them there?).

More Ikea finds coming soon...

You can get all these products that I used in my StampinUp Online Shop

Modern Medley Designer Series Paper (Pack of 12 pages)
Modern Medley Designer Series Paper


Tombow glue - I LOVE it
Tombow Multi-Purpose Adhesive - by Stampin' Up!

Victoria Crochet trim - Instant Vintage!
5/8 Inch Crochet Trim Victoria - by Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for using DP Helen. Your dressing table set looks amazing! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.