Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Aawww, look...



...at these little lovelies!

These two little monsters are the stars of Stampin'Up's "A whole lot of Love" new release available till February.  Yes, yes, I know we haven't even done Christmas yet but we crafters need to be ahead don't we, and it's not as if hearts and cute party favours aren't part of Christmas too!  Here's the whole - "Whole lot of love" offering:



I love that large heart and the Eiffel Tower set too...  Do check it all out on stampinup.co.uk, and give me a call to order.  Whenever I can I will combine orders to reduce postage for you - get in touch to find out when I'm putting in my next order...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.