First we sprayed A4 white cardstock with a mixture of Ink Refill and Surgical Spirit (US translation: Rubbing Alcohol). I have to tell you it smelled great in there by the time we'd finished! We completed the paper by drying thoroughly with a heat tool and stroking with the embossing buddy to remove static. Then we stamped the gorgeous Swallowtail Butterfly with versamark and embossed with a choice of embossing powder. As it happened, this was a scratch piece that we had used behind some other pieces, but it was too nice to waste so I quickly stamped on that one as I was clearing up! As we'd used stampin up's melon mambo re-inker it was a no-brainer to decide what colour card to mount it on!
As always my lovely ladies came up with lots of variations of colour and layouts, including blending the ink colours, and black embossing, all very effective. I can see that this stamp is going to be extremely useful.
PS you might want to wear some disposable gloves if you're trying this at home - unless you're like me and don't mind inky fingers.